Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Decision made~!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually, as sakura said I think, I'm a freak and I -do- read manga chapter more then once when it wasn't update for a long time and we don't remember the story, so in this case zip will save a lot of bandwip and normaly you can download stuff on the school computer, as long as you delete then befor going, so this shouldn't cause a problem.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Mizuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2002
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What will the resolution for the images be? oO;

  3. #13
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mmmm...hehe. I really don't know actually! I tried scanning it in a higher resolution than what I normally do, but it came out much too big and it 3 x as long to scan. >o< I have made the pages for Petshop bigger than what the other manga pages were before by 100 pixels, so that should make things nicer. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •